Mayflower Engineering has established a history of continued excellence in specialist engineering design and manufacture embodied in a company wide culture of professional project management.
This core ethos is enhanced by the independent industry-wide recognised accreditations which include evaluations of product testing, inspection of equipment and certification of quality management systems. An established reputation and credited expertise in mechanical design, fabrication, machining and assembly of specialist equipment enables Mayflower to offer a full turnkey service various industries.
Our accreditations include
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 14001:2015
- EN ISO 3834 - Part 2
- EN 15085 - Welding of Railway Vehicles and Components (CWRVC)
- International Institute of Welding
- TWI Welding Fabricator Certification Scheme
- European Federation for Welding, Joining and Cutting
- BS EN 1090 Certificate of Factory Production Control to Execution Class 3
2 fully qualified Welding Engineers, to European Welding Engineer/ International Welding Engineer status.
Qualified metallurgist Materials Engineer